Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lights, Camera, Internet Hookup

The article light, camera, internet hookup is about using internet and cameras to make a movie. You canput movies of yourself on Youtube for other viewers to see. Cheney’s says. Cheney’s had made his first film when he was eight years it lasted eight minutes long. The film was a about his action figures. Now that Cheney is 32 years old he shoots films that about 90 seconds long. You can find budding producers on the internet. The time to start is now investors are always looking for new talent. Cheney now has many of his films posted up on YouTube.

If I were to make a movie I think I would make a film on my skating here in tuba city or in my home town. I would make at least two minutes long. Then post it up on YouTube for others viewers to see. I think making a movie can be hard or easy it depends on what you are filming on. Making a film can also be fun and interesting when you have good actors. I think it is the same with video games but just a little more difficult. Then making regular films.